Test your #ShareTheRoadHPE Knowledge!
Celebrate Bay of Quinte Bike Month by brushing up on the traffic rules and safety guidelines for cyclists and motorists.
- This quiz will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The quiz will close on June 30, 2018.
- People who are at least 16 years old and live in Hastings and Prince Edward are eligible to participate.
- Participation is voluntary and you may exit the quiz at any time. Note that your answers will not be saved if you do not complete the quiz in one sitting.
- Your responses to these questions will be saved, and will remain anonymous and cannot be linked to any personal identification information.
- All information stored will be held in confidence and will be only accessed by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health staff involved in this project.
- By completing these questions, you are consenting for Hastings Prince Edward Public Health to use your responses for future program planning and reporting purposes.
- If you complete this quiz, you will have the option to enter your name and contact information into a random draw for one of two $50 grocery store gift cards or a 2 month membership to the YMCA of Central East Ontario. This information will be collected on a separate data collection site and not be linked to your quiz responses.
We appreciate your participation. If you have any questions, please contact Sheryl Farrar, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.